Visited May 21, 2012
Coming back from our trip to Saaremaa, we stopped in Lihula and found two churches. The first was St Elizabeth's Church in Lihula. The original church in a battle between the German order and a bishop in 1297. A new church was was built and stood until 1874, when it was condemned because if its poor condition. The current building was completed two years later.